READ DA DESCRIPTION 8D
Meet my derpy self insert oc CC 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Anyways, she's my weird self insert teen titans oc with a little jazz and some exaggerated crap I sprinkled on. She's probably going to end up straying away from the whole "self insert" part anytime soon... but no worries xDD And yes, I really am that short ;_; I don't think any kid will ever take me seriously as a babysitter(I once had to take care of a boy who was nine but managed to be an inch taller than me and it was dreadful) xD.
Alias- CC(abbreviation for Cheshire Cat)
Real name- That's a secret :>
Nicknames- Queen of brats, Cing Cing, Cha Ching
Age- That's a secret too :>
Affiliation- Teen Titans, Batman(lol not really...)
Ethnicity- Chinese-New Zealand
Alignment- Hero(anti-hero for a while)
Powers- Invincibility(sponsored by the helpful Bruce Wayne) and the ability to fly(meet technology- the only reason why CC hasn't slammed head first onto the ground)
Personality- Appears over-confident and nonchalant though actually is quiet and insecure outside of her hero identity. CC is very stalkerish sometimes and easily gets infuriated. When this happens, she usually takes out her anger on her stuffed animal she named Cookie or planning the person's execution so that way in the future as dictator she can get a head start(Robin was not surprised when CC told him her dream career was to become a dictator). She's intelligent though and isn't afraid to tell anyone she did Algebra when she was ten and has an IQ of 147(She just doesn't use it lot...).
She comes off very bratty and obnoxious but has her sincere moments such as when she shared her home made tofu and beef soup with Beastboy and Cyborg hopping for a compromise between the two(That didn't work out very well...). She smiles a lot in this creepy way even when angry, annoyed or sad which often gets on people's nerves. She's also very hypocritical and doesn't take anything seriously besides writing and art.
Outside of her identity though, CC is very awkward and shy at first. She comes off as stiffly polite and a geeky bookworm. However once one gets to know her, CC shows her true colors. She's very prideful and sometimes can be very bossy.
She hates showing sappy, sad emotion and would rather puke than tell Robin she thinks of him like a older brother(although she does. A very annoying and boring older brother). She has only a few real friends and often shows affection or relative closeness(enemies, rivals, friends, favorite teachers, etc) by giving people stupid nicknames(exhibit A: Robin; nickname- Chicken Boy *snickers) or actually attempting to make conversation with someone.
Without her lovely "powers" the most CC can do is bite(a lady's greatest weapon), somehow put her monkey bar skills to use, and run.
She also can't swim that well, having once almost drowned. She can't stand needles either due to the fact, CC got sick easily and got into too many accidents
as a child and had to have shots all the time. She can't kill anyone because she has a fear of blood as well. She easily gets cold in the winter and has to wear a different outfit during the winter.
* She's terribly spoiled by Bruce and isn't afraid to admit it
* CC has an IQ of 147 but has no common sense or signs of actual intelligence
* CC's "dream" career is to become dictator of the world and often mutters to herself, "When I become dictator..."
* She loves both tofu and meat
* CC was an anti hero for a year
* She never stays in one place due to the fact CC's always moving around but she visits the Titans once every few months or so
* Raven at first disliked CC especially because of her non nonchalant ways and carelessness; eventually though Raven accepted her
* CC often calls Robin "chicken boy" just to get on his nerves
* CC is the food hogger of the group and eats anything related to chocolate
* She hates exercise and has to force herself to work out
* CC loves to write and draw and wants to become an author or animator(if the whole taking-over-the-world doesn't work out)
Anyways I debating whether or not she should be a next generation character or not. I was like seven when I started watching teen titans and technically at that time, Robin was sixteen so that makes me nine years younger than him but then again... owo
Tell me your thoughts guys!